Episode 1: Back to Basics - Recording Methods
Welcome to Haunted Voices Radio's "Back to Basics" monthly series where Todd and Nicole delve back to the foundation of paranormal investigation and research.
EPISODE 1: RECORDING METHODS - Listen to the episode at https://www.wltkdb.com/index.php/en/past-shows/haunted-voices
1. Analog vs digital recording - which is better and why?
- Why analog recording can be more beneficial than digital
- How to transfer data from an analog recorder to a computer
2. Setting up an EVP (electronic voice phenomena session) session - things to know
- talking method versus walking method
3. EVP session protocols
- procedures that need to be adopted for all recording sessions