The Afterlife Chronicles
Top 25 Afterlife Podcast in 2021
Host Nicole Strickland works diligently to provide you with the best quality talk show. The hard work has paid off and The Afterlife Chronicles was voted in the "Top 25" of all programs discussing the afterlife. It's ranked as #13.
The Afterlife Chronicles with Nicole Strickland
Selected by Feedspot as one of the "Top 25 Afterlife Podcasts" in 2021. It's ranked as #13.
About: Cultures from all over the world express belief in life after death. In fact, the afterlife is one concept that unifies people from all walks of life. Human connection is fostered through universal experiences with the afterlife and beyond. Through ongoing study and extraordinary experiences, we are seeing evidence that the human soul survives and evolves after physical death. Perhaps, it’s the core of what the spirit world is trying to impart to the living realm – the eternal connection between mortality and the afterlife showcased in the purest of ways.
This radio program is an extension of Nicole Strickland’s book, The Afterlife Chronicles: Exploring the Connection between Life, Death and Beyond. The hour-long show examines various concepts relative to the afterlife, such as near-death encounters (NDEs), collective consciousness, spirit guides, grief and loss, etc. In an educating and inspiring style, guests from differing backgrounds will share their amazing experiences with the spirit world and beyond. The show will elaborate on the inherent messages and everlasting impacts these encounters have had on individuals, groups and the world at large. Through discussion, “The Afterlife Chronicles with Nicole Strickland” aspires to get people thinking of the spirit world and beyond in positive, healing ways.
Tagline: “Bridging the gap between mortality and the afterlife one experience at a time.”
Format: one-hour episodes; the show will occasionally branch out to other supernatural categories, such as cryptids / cryptozoology, ufology, hauntings, etc.
1. Engaging guests from all walks of life – paranormal researchers, medical practitioners, NDE experiencers / researchers, educators, actors, spiritual leaders, psychic mediums, etc. – any person who’s had an extraordinary experience with the afterlife and beyond is welcome on this show.
2. Nicole may offer personal episodes that mainly concentrate on her own experiences.
The Afterlife Chronicles with Nicole Strickland highlights the various extraordinary experiences with the afterlife and beyond with guests from all walks of life. In an educating and informative style, this program will showcase:
1) the undying bonds between mortality and the spirit realm that are showcased in the purest of ways
2) how human life is forever linked through these experiences (fostering human connection through universal experiences with the spirit realm)
3) discuss the inherent messages and everlasting impacts these experiences have had on individuals, groups and the world at large.
4) to get people to start thinking of the spirit world in positive, healing ways
The Afterlife Chronicles has been selected by Feedspot as one of the "Top 25 Afterlife Podcasts" in 2021. It's ranked as #13.